Example of RSS & Blogs in eLearningI just finshed this enjoyable 22 minute online Macromedia Breeze presentation. This is an excellent synthesis of how you can use blogs and RSS in an educational context. It also shows how learning objects can be shared and used today.
I'm not sure how this LO exchange could work if each developer had to pay for each LO, making "learning content for sale" a more difficult model. This model works when LO's are open to the public, or organisations pay for group access to large repositories. I think that the latter may be the model that wins out.
Connecting Learning Objects with RSS, Trackback, and Weblogs
I'm not sure how this LO exchange could work if each developer had to pay for each LO, making "learning content for sale" a more difficult model. This model works when LO's are open to the public, or organisations pay for group access to large repositories. I think that the latter may be the model that wins out.
Connecting Learning Objects with RSS, Trackback, and Weblogs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home