I'm a Geek
I just scored 118 on the "Test your Digital IQ" survey. I'm slightly over the Digital Ace threshold of 110, so I guess that I'm not too geeky ;-). Consider that in 1993 I was considered a Luddite, who could not turn on a computer, and was coached on a minute-to-minute basis by my peers. I was in the process of a career change in the Canadian Forces, and all of our assignments had to completed on a 3.5" diskette. It was trial by fire - and now I'm a geek. Go figure.
#survey#survey#survey
I just scored 118 on the "Test your Digital IQ" survey. I'm slightly over the Digital Ace threshold of 110, so I guess that I'm not too geeky ;-). Consider that in 1993 I was considered a Luddite, who could not turn on a computer, and was coached on a minute-to-minute basis by my peers. I was in the process of a career change in the Canadian Forces, and all of our assignments had to completed on a 3.5" diskette. It was trial by fire - and now I'm a geek. Go figure.
#survey#survey#survey


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home